Followers

Thursday, 26 January 2012

Valentine's Day/ Love is in the air

The challenge over on the Crafty Purple Frog challenge this fortnight is Valentine's Day/ Love is in the Air.

"Valentine's Day/Show us some love". Valentine's Day is 14 February and will soon be upon us. I realise not everyone sends Valentine's Day cards so there is the option to "show us some love".

cpf2
For my DT card I have used the Red Hearts Pyramage from Crafty Purple Frog and matted the image onto three different sized hearts which I cut out using my Creative Memories cutting system. The card is from SU Cameo Coral, Ruby Red (both retired) and Basic Grey. I've used the SU En Francais background with Cameo Coral pad on one of the hearts and again on the base card using Basic Grey ink pad. The sentiment came from an Avacado Arts stamp set.

Don't forget if you enter the challenge you will have the chance of winning some of the lovely Crafty Purple Frog images for yourself.

4 comments:

catherine said...

This is fantastic and love the image
x catherine

angelwhispers said...

Linda this is just perfect and my favourite image from the PF just love it! Chanelle xxx

Jill said...

Think I will just stick to colouring images, don't think I would be very good at pyramidage (ooh I can't even spell it!!) Jill x

Karen K said...

Linda this is beautifully done.

Congrats on your special mention over at Jingle Belles

K xx