Followers

Tuesday, 17 January 2012

Tudor Lady

Here is the Tudor Lady cross stitch picture that I picked up from being framed last week. It had been lying around on the back of a chair for quite a while after I had stitched it and I finally took it down to Kelly Bray before Christmas to get it framed. It's now taking up residence in our living room and being proudly displayed at long last. The trouble is I have a medieval lady cross stitch kit waiting to be started but I am trying to be very good and resist the temptation to do so. I need to complete some of those that I have already started first.


tudor lady


I've been on early mornings so far this week - it felt really strange this morning being able to watch some tennis before going to work. I went to work not very happy as Andy Murray had just lost the first set, thankfully I was able to watch the repeat this afternoon and he won in four sets which I am very happy about.




Hopefully if I can stay awake long enough this evening I want to finish off a LO which I started yesterday evening for the Sketches in Time blog - it's been nice getting back into my scrapbooking, alternating it with my other craft projects - crafting is just so relaxing.

3 comments:

catherine said...

Love, Love, Love this. It is so beautiful and wouldn't mind having a go at this one myself. Well done and looks brilliant in the frame
x catherine

Jill said...

Oooh you have finished her!! She is looking gorgeous Linda. Really looking forward to our 'ladies who do lunch' next Monday!! Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

Linda, this is just lovely, you must be very pleased with it.

Well done on completing another project

K xx