Followers

Thursday, 19 January 2012

Subtle 40th Brithday card

It's our friend Neil's 40th birthday on Saturday so I have made him this card. Rather than really emphasing the fact that he has now turned 40 - just in case it is a bit sensitive to him - I have used the bus image from one of the new Papermania urban stamp sets and added his age as if it was the No. of the bus. The bunting was created using one of the SU's Party This Way stamp set and a retired alphabet stamp set - I hand cut round them once stamped as I don't have the co-ordinating punch - yet! The other sentiment is also from SU and it was a hostess set.

neil bd

No early morning for me today, although I've got to go into work later today. So I wasn't able to catch any of the Andy Murray match this morning, although I've set up the TV to record the replay this afternoon and I can watch his victory later ( I know he won as I checked on text - couldn't wait to find out). Enjoy your day whatever you may be doing.

3 comments:

catherine said...

Love the card and the banner is fantastic
x catherine

angelwhispers said...

Love it Linda and the bus and bunting is just perfect. Love the way you have been sensitive with the age!! lol he will love it! Chanelle xxxx

Heli said...

Lobe the bunting! hmm stamp and punch, been thinking about stampin up, perhaps I should think about another party!