Followers

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Nuts About Sketches

Nuts About Sketches are having a DT call so last night I sat and created this LO and thought I'd submit it for the DT call. It also proves that I do have two other grandchildren other than just Logan. Unfortunately I don't get the opportunity to take photos of them as much as I do Logan. These photos of Connor and Elisha were taken on Christmas Day when we were lucky enough to see them open their presents from us and their Great Grandparents - it was lovely to see their excited faces.

nas dt

I've obviously used the Nuts About Sketches DT sketch for the LO format. The lovely papers are from MME Lost & Found Christmas collection which is absolutely gorgeous and was the monthly Scrapaholics kit in December. The three bauble embellishments were created using a variety of SU stamps that were stamped with Versamark ink and then sprinkled with twinkling red and gold embossing powders. I then cut them out and added them to the page and used gold stickles to create the threads from which they are hanging, but not sure how well that shows up in the photo.

3 comments:

catherine said...

I love this scrapbook page and your layout. this is one of my new year achievements on my list. Must do more scrapbooking.
x catherine

Jill said...

Aww that is a sweet LO Linda and it's good to see pictures of the two of them as well. Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

This is smashing Linda, good luck with your DT try out.

K x