Followers

Monday, 30 January 2012

Nuts About Sketches Week 196

I was working mainly afternoons last week and when I got home in the early evening I was distracted by the tennis so not a lot of crafting got done last week. I am hoping to make up for that this week though. I did manage to complete a LO for the Nuts about Sketches week 196 on Saturday evening and it's even got photos of me on it! The photos were taken last year when we went for a walk up the Dewerstone Rock ( I think Ian thought I was trying to kill him as we didn't take an easy route), it was hard going but well worth the effort as the views are amazing from there. We took the easier route on the way down following part of the old tramway line
.

nas 1


I've used papers that came with one of my Scrapbook Circle kits, the papers are from MME Love Me and Everyday Fun range. I've also used quite a few different stamps on this page, the lovely sentiment is from a set I bought at Westpoint last year and are from Inkylicious, the sun stamp which I have stamped out twice and decoupaged is a Unity stamp. The alphabet and the circles are from SU and I've used SU's Cherry Cobbler ink pad. The cloud embellishments came from an Artful Delights kit and I think help to frame the sentiment. I've got just about half a sheet of one of the papers left so my next task is to make some simple cards to use it up - again it is not going into the scraps box.

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a great use of stamps Linda, really great LO - you might need a jacket up there today!! Jill x

Karen K said...

Linda this is just super and what a great layout you have done with the sketch and well done for getting to the top of the rock !

k X

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Linda, I love how you did the letters, might have to check out those SU alphabet stamps !! Great pictures too, in fact I just love everything about this LO.
luv
wynneth
x