Followers

Wednesday, 4 January 2012

New Home card

My dear friend Karen's sister Louise moved into a new home at the end of last year so I thought I would make her a card and wish her happiness in their new home. Also at the end of last year I treated myself to a new book called A Card a Day which as you can imagine has a different card sample for each day of the year - a great source of inspiration and this is where I got the LO design for the New Home card.

new home
I'm hoping to work my way through the book, although I won't be able to make a card everyday, but it should keep me inspired for a couple of years! The papers for the card came from an Artful Delights card kit, the circle stamp is from Unity, the little house stamp came from a SU set called Good Neighbours and I used SU's More Mustard and Chocolate Chip to stamp them with. The border punch is a Martha Stewart punch and the ribbon also came from Artful Delights, twine from SU and button from stash. The mini alphabets came from a Scrapbook Circle kit.

2 comments:

Saxo Stamper said...

This is gorgeous Linda and I am sure Lou will really appreciate it..... The little house is about the same size as the real house x

K x

catherine said...

This is a sylish card and the colours are great
x catherine