Followers

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Less is More

Carrying on with the clean and simple cards it was suggested by my friend Wynneth that I have a look at the Less is More challenge blog. Their challenge this week is to create a one layer card (not something I do at all) and incorporate birds into the card as well.


lim
I have used a white card and used two SU stamp sets to create my one layer card. The sentiment is from a set called Heard from the Heart and the owl came from one of last years Sale-a-bration sets. They have both been stamped in SU's retired Close to Cocoa ink pad for no reason other than that was the nearest brown ink pad I had to hand - too lazy to go downstairs and look for a current SU ink pad!


10 comments:

Scrapmate said...

Fab card very CAS!

Chrissie said...

Great card... I like it in monochrome!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Julie said...

I think that sentiment is one of my favourite StampinUp sets. Great one layer card.

angelwhispers said...

My word this is ace such a gorgeous image and the most perfect sentiment you really have nailed the C& S look! Chanelle xxx

Lucy said...

I adore that card - so clean and simple but looks stunning.

Lucy x

catherine said...

Love the card. The clean and simple is so elegant
x catherine

Mandi said...

Hi Linda
Your owl looks super sat on the sentiment, I did similar with my birdies
Many thanks
mandi
"Less is More"

Sally H said...

That is just gorgeous!

Saxo Stamper said...

Clean and simple this certainly is - but it's also gorgeous I love it and it's encouraging me to give it a go.

K x

Pauline said...

Fab card!