Followers

Monday, 16 January 2012

Jingle Belles Sketching through the snow!

This fortnight for the Jingle Belles challenge they have given us a sketch to work with - I love working with sketches. Again I have managed to complete six cards for the challenge and the design is another fairly clean and simple design - I think I might be getting the hang of these now.



jb2



I've used what I think is my favourite SU Christmas set Season of Joy, it's so versatile and not just for Christmas either. I've also combined it with an SU set I bought from America a couple of years ago called All Scallops. Ink colours I have used I am afraid are all retired SU colours (again I was too lazy to go downstairs and get the current ones) and they are Bordering Blue, Mellow Mose and Ruby Red. Cardstock was scraps of white and SU's Mellow Moss.

12 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

I think you've nailed this challenge and made a great start on your Christmas cards for this year. Love the stamps - super work!

Eveline said...

I like these cards a lot.
Eveline.

catherine said...

this is striking and so elegant
x catherine

Heli said...

I love these Linda, may have to copy them :) but not for the challenge obviously!!

Claire said...

What a fabulous set of Christmas cards. Love them. Hugs, Claire x

Marie B. said...

A great set of cards indeed! I do admire that set, and I really love the tree! :)

Lucy said...

I totally those cards. That's one of the sets I'd love to have.

Lucy x

lauren bergold said...

oh ♥WOW♥!!! what a brilliant use of *STAMPS* to create the design in kirsty's sketch! i absolutely LOVE these, in every way, and i'm TOTALLY impressed with your skill! (plus... *SIX*... that is awesome!!!) ♥♥♥

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome, and I would like to make a set instead of one next time! what a clever idea!

Saxo Stamper said...

This is one of my favourite SU stamp sets too Linda and you have done a perfect job. I need to get mine done for this week !

k x

SmilynStef said...

What an awesome set of cards ... love how you used those stamps ... thanks for getting sketchy with us at jingle belles.

butlersabroad said...

Beautiful! I saw these at Jingles Belles and they really caught my eye, so I popped over to say hello.

Hugs
Brenda