Followers

Sunday, 8 January 2012

Happy 1st Birthday

I've used the Artful Delights January sketch to create the 8 x 8 LO to start off Logan's 2nd album - I'm hoping to complete an album for every year, although it won't be entirely of Logan when their new baby arrives later in the year. Somehow I don't think I could keep two going, although I may well give it a try. I did flip the switch to make it work with the photos I wanted to use.

ad jan

The colours of the papers which again are all from the scraps box are brighter than they are showing in the photo, unfortunately I had to take the picture this evening so the light isn't that brilliant and I'm too impatient to wait until tomorrow before posting it on my blog.


I now have two days off work so I am hoping to catch up on a few more projects as well as some of the dreaded housework!

10 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Hey Linda, what a happy looking LO!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

angelwhispers said...

Hi Linda just loving your layouts each one is just beautiful! Really miss scrapping but I think you have inspired me to start again its been over a year since I last did a layout!!

Will miss you all on the DT as well but hopefully I will come along and enter one or two challenges! Love Chanellexxxx

Saxo Stamper said...

this is just gorgeous Linda, I love the colours - it's fabulous. I love the pretty flags - they are really cute.

k x

catherine said...

Absolutley fabulous layout and the colours are fab. I have just started with my new years resolution to do at least one page a week.
x catherine

Mona Eidhammer said...

Hi Linda!

This is so adorable. Love the colours and design. And such awesome pics. Thans for the sweet comment in my blog and a happy new year to you too. Hugs...Mona

artfuldelight said...

Oh wow!! LOVE this LO. Love the colors and the details. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

Abby L said...

I like that you rotated the sketch, this is a great page! Such darling photos.. Love your banner, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Artful Delight! :)

June Houck said...

Darling! I love how you rotated the sketch...it really works. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Debbie said...

What a cute layout! Love the mix of pattern papers!!! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

KellyF said...

How fun is that banner?! I love all the polka dot patterns, perfect for a birthday layout! Thanks for playing along at Artful Delight!!