Followers

Friday, 2 December 2011

What to have for lunch?

I've managed to get a couple more pages completed for Logan's 1st year album, again just using scraps from my box and a few simple embellishments. These photos were taken after one of the many shopping trips Logan seems to go on with his Mum and Grandma, which generally end up with either lunch or coffee thrown in. I just love the way it seems as if Logan is really studying the children's menu in the main photo and in the bottom small photo how it all just seems to much to make such an important decision on what to eat!

logan 1

Some of the papers used are retired SU papers, a few of the stickers came from either Artful Delights card kit or Scrapbook Circle kits as I've mixed them up now I can't remember which is which. There are also a few Creative Memories stickers thrown in for good measure too.


Forgot to take cupcake photo and yesterday Bryan and Vicky came for dinner and I used them as guinea pigs as I tried out a recipe for a chocolate and raspberry torte - it was delicious - very rich and it couldn't have been that bad as Vicky had two portions!


Working lots over the next few days and we've got a 60th birthday party to go to, but hopefully I'll get a few minutes to do some crafting over the weekend too. Hope you all have a good one, whatever you may be doing.

1 comment:

Marja Rolfes said...

Logan is such a cutie Linda! Lovely LO!!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja