Followers

Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Sitting Comfortable

It's a grey day outside and I think I've got a cold coming so to cheer myself up a little I've been playing in my craft room and created another LO for Logan's album. This photo was taken on one of his many visits to our house, but was the first time I'd managed to capture him sitting up all by himself. Due to teething he was gnawing away at his fingers but at the same time engrossed in the childrens programmes that were on our TV - he was having a quiet moment - prior to this he had been keeping us busy crawling all around the house.

logan

Papers once again from stash box - I do believe it is now only half full! I've used an Anna Griffin border punch on one of the patterned papers and a few chipboard embellishments from a kit along with mini alphabet stickers for the title.


Sadly I have a funeral to go to later today to add to the already grey day, Ian is also away overnight so I think cuddling up with a hot water bottle and Max and an early night could be on the cards for me this evening.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Such a sweet photo Linda, definitely one for the album!!

Hope you feel better soon, there is a lot of it about!!

Wrap up warm!

Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

HI Linda

You have done some really lovely stuff since my last visit. Congraulations on your good news.

love K x