Followers

Sunday, 4 December 2011

Recreation Time LO and another card from scraps

More scraps used to create another LO for Logan's album. The photos were taken August bank holiday when we went to Decoy Country Park. It was a lovely sunny day and Logan really enjoyed playing on the swings and the rocking horses. As it was so nice Mum even let him paddle in the water features which he loved. Again I've used one of the sketches and ideas from the Shimelle Laine Pretty Paper class.

logan 2

I've also managed to make one card at the moment from the scraps, there are a few scraps left which I will try and use up on other cards. The image is from the Huck Finn set of stamps from Artistic Outpost which I bought from the craft shop in Newton Abbot earlier in the year. Coloured in again using Copics and distressed around the edges with SU's Close to Cocoa ink pad. The ribbons came from one of my kit clubs.

mtme

No comments: