Followers

Thursday, 8 December 2011

It's cold outside

That's the theme for the challenge on the Crafty Purple Frog blog this week. All you have to do is create a card based on the theme for a chance to win some lovely images. It can be the colours or more literal and be a snowy scene as long as we can see how you have been inspired.

And here is what you could win this time.....

1st prize is a massive 5 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
2nd prize is 3 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize is 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th prize is 1 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog

cpf

I've used the lovely Northern Most Serenity image to create my card. I found some lovely cool coloured snowflake paper in my scraps box and added a few gems to the centre of some of the snowflakes. The flowers were a bright purple so I toned them down a bit using a Brilliance dewdrop ink pad and then added some snowflake brads to their centres. The sentiment came from a free stamp set from one of the craft magazines.


It's my in-laws anniversary today - 49 years - wow! I've made them a card, but I will share that with you another day. Off to work again soon :( but hopefully the time will go quickly and I will be back to crafting again this evening.

1 comment:

Mona Eidhammer said...

This is sooooo gorgeous! I just love this image. It`s actually the same image i was using for the card that my daughter ruined. I have made a new creation but i have to wait till tomorrow to take a desent pic of it, then i`ll post it in the challengeblog. Have a great weekend! Hugs...Mona