Followers

Saturday, 10 December 2011

Happy Anniversary card

Here is the anniversary card that I made my in-laws for their anniversary on the 8th. I've used a Mo Manning stamp and some free papers and embellishments to make the card and coloured the image in using Copics.


DSCF9285
I've scheduled this post as I should be in Swindon now visiting my brother and also trying to sneek in a visit to Snazzy's which I am led to believe is a stampers heaven - if this is correct then the bank balance could be in serious trouble!!! Hopefully while I am there I won't pass on my cold germs to my brother - it hasn't got any better, but then I suppose I've not really had the chance to slow down - work has been extremely busy and I've been keeping myself busy in the evenings with crafting projects. It's an early start for me to today - hoping to catch the 06.55 train so that I can spend as much time as I can with Michael as I don't get to see him as often these days. We're supposed to be going out in the evening to a Thai restaurant which will be nice and hopefully a lie in for me on the Sunday, although I hope to get out for a walk somewhere too at some stage before having to catch the train back home.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hope you have a lovely time Linda. Jill x