Followers

Saturday, 24 December 2011

Deck the Halls

It's Christmas Eve and I guess this LO I did for Logan's album is the perfect one to highlight today. I took the photos when we went to Endsleigh garden centre to check out their Christmas trees and decorations. They always have such beautiful displays and Logan loved looking at them as much as his mum and I did.


logan 3


The papers came from the My Minds Eye Lost & Found collection which was the Scrapaholics monthly kit and went perfectly I think. The alphabet stickers which I made to look hopefully like baubles are some a friend passed onto me.




Ian, Max and myself have already enjoyed a walk round Saltram today, it was lovely being out in the fresh air for a change instead of being stuck in work. Not much planned for this afternoon, but this evening we are going to David's house for a few Christmas Eve drinks which will hopefully be a nice evening.




Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas - have fun whatever you may be doing.

2 comments:

catherine said...

I love this scrapbook page and very inspiring. I have become your newest follower. Happy new year
x catherine

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Linda, isn't he so cute... and growing up so fast, I have enjoyed seeing him change and develop through your lovely scrapbook pages this year and I look forward to his next year....

Happy New Year my dear friend

love K x