Followers

Monday, 12 December 2011

Commando Crawl

I've had a lazy day today - caught up on the weekends Strictly this morning while having breakfast, did a few household chores and then started on another LO for Logan's album. In the afternoon I enjoyed some crafting company - didn't do any crafting but enjoyed myself very much. In a moment I am going round to visit some more crafting buddies - this time I do have something planned to do, but before I went I wanted to complete the LO of Logan.
commando
Another sketch LO from the Shimelle Laine class and more scraps used - I have to confess I am getting very tempted to open up some new papers, but I am resisting! Some of the photos aren't particularly great, but I think that captures the fact that there was no stopping him that day as he could do a fantastic Commando crawl and he was going to explore everywhere he could.

Popped in to see Colette and Logan on my way home this afternoon and now there is no stopping him at all as he is up and walking and trying to run everywhere. He chuckles away when he thinks you are chasing him - he is such a delight.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Aren't they lovely photos to keep!! Great idea to use the checkered background as well. Jill x