Followers

Friday, 23 December 2011

Artful Delights Challenge #15

It's been a while since I entered the Artful Delights sketch challenge, but after going to the aquarium with Logan on Sunday I had the perfect photo and idea to make the sketch work for me.

artful delights

The papers came from a large K&Co paper stack I bought from Kelly Bray and shared with a friend. The 'seaweed' is from a sheet which is really tiny flowers and leaves but thought it lent itself to the seaweed look. The fish stamps came from Rainbow Studios and have just been stamped onto scraps of paper from the box. Very simple but I like it.


One more day at work before the Christmas holidays - so looking forward to the break and sharing it with family. My brother is hopefully coming down to stay with our parents so it will be nice to be able to see him again so soon. Lots of things planned in such a short space of time, but I am sure it will be fun.

3 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Wonderful "splashy" LO Linda!!!!!
Have a blessed Christmas and a blessed New Year!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

KellyF said...

What a great idea to use Seaweed and fish in place of the flourish/flowers, love it! The aquatic paper is perfect for this!

June Houck said...

This sketch was made for you! Fabulous; great "seaweed"...genius :)

I absolutely love this LO! Good luck with the Artful Delight challenge, Linda.

Merry Christmas!