Followers

Sunday, 18 December 2011

All dressed up

Here's the first of three LO's I completed at the Exeter crop yesterday. The photos were taken on Colette and Tim's wedding day when Logan was all dressed up in his trousers, shirt, waistcoat and tie and looking totally adorable - almost upstaging the bride!


logan 5




Again only papers from the scrap box were used, although I have to admit it is getting more difficult now and I might just have to say goodbye to the last of the scraps and start afresh in the New Year.




We had a wonderful time this morning/early afternoon when we went to the aquarium with Colette, Tim and Logan. We've now all got day passes so hopefully we will be visiting it a few more times during the next 12 months. Logan loved it and was fascinated by all the fish and other creatures swimming around in 'the sea'. It's amazing to see all the wildlife that lives beneath the water and always something new to learn and appreciate. The visit must have tired me out though as I fell asleep in front of the TV later in the afternoon.


DSCF9386


This evening has been spent catching up on a few crafting projects that needed to be completed before the end of the week, including an ATC swap I'm involved in with Smeared Ink, Crafty Purple Frog DT card and a few other things. I should really have been wrapping up Christmas presents but I am leaving that for tomorrow when I should have completed the present shopping.

1 comment:

Marja Rolfes said...

Beautiful LO Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pictures, he's so cute!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja