Followers

Saturday, 17 December 2011

12 Days - Smeared Ink Day 9

Another busy day this time spent mainly in the lovely company of the ladies at the Exeter Scrapaholics club. Lots of chat and a shared Christmas buffet and I have even managed to bring Logan's album up to date!

The early part of the evening was spent down my in laws celebrating my MIL's birthday a couple of days early with a Chinese take away shared with the company of my BIL and nephew too. A very enjoyable evening.

This meant I have only just got to complete the card for the 12 Days of Christmas on Smeared Ink. Today it was a Smeared Ink day and I have used the Star Tree Fairy - I don't believe it is for Christmas, but I just felt the way the garland leaf effect draped across the branches lent itself to being a Christmas card.


12 days 9


The papers are from my box and are Basic Grey and I have used an SU snowflake stamp and a Brilliance ink pad to add a winter feel to the background paper. The sentiment is a from a Kanban set of stamps and the image has once again been coloured in using Copics. The ribbon is from SU, a lovely satin and organza ribbon.




Tomorrow we are going to the aquarium with Colette, Tim and Logan (they are doing that instead of having a birthday party for him on Monday) - we had hoped to take Connor and Elisha with us but sadly Connor is coming down with a cold and isn't allowed out to play, which also means Elisha can't come either. It would have been nice to have had all three grandchildren together, but it obviously wasn't meant to me. Any photos that I take tomorrow will go into Logan's album and complete his 1st year. His 1st birthday will start a new year in his life and a new album which hopefully I will keep up to date a bit better!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love the card Linda and glad you had a nice time at Exeter.
Hope you have a great day at the Aquarium. Jill x