Followers

Wednesday, 21 December 2011

12 Days - Smeared Ink Day 11

This is the penultimate day for the Smeared Ink 12 Days of Christmas, the last one will be on Christmas Eve! I've really enjoyed putting a wide range of styles together for this challenge and so pleased that it looks like I am actually going to complete a project.

12 days 11

I've used some stamps I bought from Snazzy's for this one. They are from a Victorian Christmas set by The Artistic Stamper and they were half price so a bargain too. Plainish papers from the scraps box and I've stamped the picture greeting onto one of the pieces of paper using Momentos ink and then just added a slight touch of colour with Copics. I don't use peel-offs very often but thought the border strips just lifted it a little and the finishing touch was some organza ribbon tied in a bow and then draped across and down the side of the card.


Just two more days at work and then I've got a three day break for Christmas, but lots of different shift patterns after Christmas. Another early start for me tomorrow so I suppose I'd better get an early night.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I really like that card Linda, simple design but looks brilliant! Poor you having to work between Christmas and New Year, hope the shifts go quickly!! Jill x

Marja Rolfes said...

Wow, Linda!!!!!!!! Beautiful card!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja