Followers

Monday, 19 December 2011

12 Days - Smeared Ink Day 10

For my card I have used a couple of the stamps from my monthly Myka Jelina kit from Queen Kat Designs. The papers and die cuts are from a retired SU scrapbook pack - they've nearly all gone now which is a pity as they were gorgeous. The main image has been coloured in using Copics again and I really enjoyed putting another alternative Christmas image together.

12 days 10

Another jam packed day - will be glad to get back to work for a rest - ha if only! First thing we collected a parcel from the sorting office and when I opened it what a lovely surprise it was. Terri, Tori and the DT from Smeared Ink had sent a large Christmas cracker, beautifully decorated and rattling with something inside which I will look forward to opening on Christmas Day - isn't that just fabulous and so unexpected.


Then it was off into town to finish the Christmas shopping (successful mission), back home for some lunch before heading off to pick up some bits of food and drink shopping ready for the big day. We then collected Max from my parents, delivering some cough mixture for my dad who has now got a nasty cough and then calling round to see Ian's mum to wish her a happy birthday and give her a present and card.


Back home for tea before going up to deliver Logan's present and card and see all his new toys. The birthday cake came out and although not a brilliant photo I got one of all three of them just about to blow the candle out. Just where that year has gone goodness knows, but we're all looking forward to many more.


Finally I called round my friend Moya's house this evening where she has kindly started me off on another project, this time a patchwork centred cushion - well hopefully it will be two. Moya kindly cut the fabric into three inch squares for me and I did manage to get four of them wrapped around paper squares ready to be stitched together. We have set a target of the 2nd January to get them into a block of 9 squares which is when we hope to meet up again. Then it will be a case of assembling the rest of the cushion cover.


Early start tomorrow so I better get off to bed now!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Bet you are bit Christmassed out then Linda!! Jill x