Followers

Thursday, 1 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas Smeared and Smudged

The Smeared and Smudged team are holding a 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - it's being held on alternate days from today 1st December. I'm hoping that I can make something for each day, but as I wasn't sure if I would actually get the chance to do something for each day I wasn't able to sign up this year to be part of the blog hop, but I will certainly be checking in to see what everyone else has been doing. If you want to follow then the hop starts with Tori.



12 days 1



I have made a card for the 1st day of the 12 days of Christmas using a lovely stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps which I recently bought from Crafts & Me. The stamp is called Neva and while it's not overly Christmas I felt it lent itself to a Christmas card. I've coloured her in using Copics and used some scrap papers from my box for the base card and matting and layering. The sentiment came from a free set of stamps from one of my craft magazines and all I've done is added some ribbon and glitter for a bit of sparkle.

2 comments:

Larisa said...

Đ¢hat is so beautiful!!

Heli said...

lovely to see using another type of stamp for christmas looks great, love the snowy glitter :)