Followers

Tuesday, 13 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas Day 7 - Steampunk Reindeer

It's been a long day - I was up before 4am this morning ready to start work for 5 o'clock. Did my shift, took mum shopping, when Ian came home we went and bought a new Christmas tree and then decorated it which meant I was very late starting my 12 Days of Christmas card. It's now nearly 10 o'clock and here is my offering using the cute Brass the Steampunk Reindeer.

12 days 7

I've used the same set of papers I used the other day to create the anniversary card. They came free with a craft magazine and have been in my scraps box for a while. Gone with an alternative colourway which goes with an alternative reindeer image. I've used Nesties to cut out the image and layers. The sentiment comes from the SU Contempo Christmas stamp set and was punched out using one of the SU label punches.


Life is strange - we thought Bryan was moving back home, but other than the carcass of his wardrobe arriving on Sunday afternoon he has not actually stayed at our house one night - ours is not to reason why!


My cold is pretty well cleared up apart from a few lingering sniffles, but while at work today my back began to twinge - hoping that a good nights rest will help it's recovery and nothing further will come of it. I haven't got to go into work until later in the morning so I may even treat myself to a lie in - having said that I still need to make a birthday card for Ian. After tomorrow I can look forward to 5 days off before the last few crazy days before Christmas.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love those alternative colours Linda! Jill x