Followers

Wednesday, 7 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4 Smeared Ink day

Just about scraping by to get this posted before Day 4 has actually come to an end. I've had quite a bit to do today including going to work and trying to ignore my worsening cold (or if I was a man it would probably be flu!) Something quick and simple was required this evening due to lack of time so I have opted to make a tag using another of the images from the Skelly Christmas set of stamps from Smeared Ink.

12 days 4
I've inked the image twice, once onto the base card and then again onto some scrap red paper and paper pieced the stocking, added the greeting to the top of the stocking and inked the edges. I've used an SU tag punch to angle the top corners and mounted it onto some glittery black cardstock.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Really fun tag there Linda! Hope your cold improves soon, at least you have got it now rather than all over Christmas!! Jill x