Followers

Monday, 5 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

It's day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas over on the Smeared Ink group. After a long day at work yesterday I managed to relax and put together this card for my offering. Again it uses up scraps from the box, but the main image this time is a stamp from Queen Kat Designs called Peppermint Girl which I bought some time ago - the words on the bag were stamped on after the main image was stamped using SU's Stampamajig and words from a retired SU stamp set. The other sentiment is a freebie from one of the craft magazines.



12 days 3



I'm having fun trying to create a card for the 12 Days of Christmas, something mainly for myself which always adds to the enjoyment.






It was a very early start for me this morning but it was very busy at work so before I really knew it, it was time to come home! Bryan had a minor op on his toenail this afternoon so I'm just about to drop him back to his house as he can't drive at the moment - it means I get to drive his new car!






Other news this weekend is that we are going to be grandparents again - very early days but fingers crossed all will go well for Colette and we will eagerly await to see if it is a boy or a girl. I'd love for it to be a girl so mainly lovely clothes out there you can dress them in - but I'm racing away as I said it's very early days.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Ooh congratulations Linda! Love your card by the way! Jill x