Followers

Friday, 23 December 2011

12 Days of Christmas - Day 12 Smeared Ink

Today is the last day of the 12 Days of Christmas on Smeared Ink and todays card is the card I made to go with the gift I gave as part of the Secret Santa on Smeared Ink. I have fun playing along with this and hope you've enjoyed looking at my different creations and hope you also managed to get around to some of the other participants blogs too.




secret santa


I've used scraps from my box, but the main image is Jenna, one of the gothic fairies from Smeared Ink. Ithought she lent herself well to be decorated like a Christmas tree and borrowed a stamp set from a friend for the tiny decorations. The sentiment is from Elusive Images and I've used the seasonal Tim Holtz distress inks around the edges. Jenna was coloured in using Copics.

1 comment:

Jill said...

It's been a really nice project to do hasn't it!! Bet your bit box is still full though!! Jill x