Followers

Sunday, 11 December 2011

12 Days - Day 6 - cutting it fine!

A quick card tonight as I didn't get back home until 6.30 this evening to find that No2 son has moved back home again - apparently his fiancee nags too much! They're still together but he has decided he can't quite live with her yet - young love!!

Anyway here is the card I made this evening for Day 6 of the Smeared Ink 12 Days of Christmas.
12 days 6
Papers once again from the scraps box and I've used an image from the SU Welcome Christmas stamp set and a Unity sentiment stamp. The ribbon is SU and the flowers I picked up at the craft show in September.

Had a lovely time visiting my brother and finding Snazzy's - went on one of Michael's mystery walks to get there but at least we did arrive before they closed. Michael thought he knew which trading estate it was and with the help of modern technology on his mobile phone we set off. Michael didn't know where he was going and while modern technology was able to show us frequently that we were off target I would say it wasn't really that helpful. But find it we did and it was certainly worth the extra mileage. Fantastic service and will definitely be somewhere I will visit again when staying with my brother.

1 comment:

Saxo Stamper said...

Welcome home Bryan....

This is gorgeous Linda, still haven't written any cards yet... i really should get on with it .

K x