Followers

Friday, 9 December 2011

12 Days - Day 5

For my 12 Days of Christmas card today I have used a stamp from a Personal Impressions stamp set by Lyndsay Mason which I picked up at Kelly Bray a while back.

12 days 5

I'm really pleased that at the moment I am managing to keep up with the 12 Days and that I am still only using papers and card from my scraps box. I've stamped the main image onto SU's Whisper White cardstock using Momentos ink pad and then coloured in using Copics. I used the same Nellie die to cut out both the white cardstock and backing paper, but with white oval I cut round the inside of the oval so that I could matt and layer it onto some co-ordinating paper. The sentiment came with the elf stamp set and for some added decoration I added the leaves and two tone ribbon.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well done you still using up the scraps! I am trying..... No I don't need a comment. Jill s