Followers

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Warm Winter Wishes

I'm a day late posting my Queen Kat this week, but I was lucky enough to be able to spend both the afternoon and evening with some crafting buddies and by the time I got back home it was too late to post this. Yes I know I could have scheduled it but I wasn't that organised!

qkd2

Another of the new releases from Queen Kat this month is this really sweet mermaid stamp called Stay Warm by the artist Maryanne English - oh to be on that tropical island with her would be bliss. It just happens that we have friends who are lucky enough to be on a Caribbean crusie this Christmas so this image worked perfectly for their Christmas card.


The background paper is from SU's lovely Holly Berry Bouquet paper pack and I've used co-ordinating SU Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive cardstock and inks to complete the card. There is also the addition of some of their lovely scalloped dotty ribbon. I've used a Martha Stewart christmas border punch and created the greeting on the computer before punching out with SU punches.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Now I do like this one Linda!! Jill x

Claire said...

This is a really elegant card Linda. Love that paper. Hugs, Claire x

Heli said...

I love the mix of classic and modern :)