Followers

Monday, 21 November 2011

Seasons Greetings with scraps

I've just spent a lovely weekend at a crafting retreat with the Exeter Scrapaholics group, lots of time spent playing with my paper stash, photos and stamps as well as lots of chat and laughter. While I was there I made this card using the scraps from an 8 x 8 LO I completed and used the sweet Christmas with the Fairies stamp from Queen Kat Designs. There is currently 40% off selected stamps from QKD at the moment.

qkd3
Some of the papers I know are from Basic Grey, but not sure about the others, but it's a simple design and a great way of using up those scraps. I've inked the edges of the papers to give a bit more definition and the main image has been coloured in using Copics. The mini alphabet set came with the 5th Anniversary Kit from Scrapbook Circle and is from the Girls Paperie Jubilee collection of stickers.

1 comment:

My name is Wynneth said...

What a fabulous card Linda, nice image and I just love how you used up all those scraps of yummy paper !

hugs
wynenth
x