Followers

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Quick and Simple

On Saturday, Lisa came down to play and I managed to get a quick and simple card made using just my scraps and a new stamp set from The stamps of life. Last months set had this cute little penquin included which you could dress up with buttons and bows, etc.

q&s

Since then I have managed to make another two cards exactly the same to go towards my Christmas card collection. The papers were from a DCWV set and I've used SU's Basic Black and retired Ruby Red ink pads for the stamping. If I get the chance this evening I'm hoping to use up the last of the scraps I pulled out to play with on Saturday - my aim to use them up before I dig out some more from the never ending scrap pile!

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Aw what a cute pengie and I love the papers you used. Well done on using up some scraps, I really must do that myself !!
luv
wynneth
x

Marja Rolfes said...

Oh Linda, this card looks supercute!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Jill said...

He is a really cute penguin Linda!! Hope Lisa was well, I miss going to her crops. Haven't seen you for ages hope that you are well. Jill x