Followers

Thursday, 10 November 2011

Orange with the Crafty Purple Frog

This weeks theme on the Crafty Purple Frog challenge is orange - quite a challenge for me as it's not normally a colour I would go for other than when doing fall cards or LO's.
cpf
For my card I have used the lovely The Love is Gone decoupage sheet available from Crafty Purple Frog - not as many layers as usual, but it still looks fantastic - well I think so. I also got to play with the new Martha Stewart punches that I ordered from QVC last week when they were a TSV. I've used SU cardstock in Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and retired purple cardstock. The leaves came from an Artful Delights card kit, flowers from my stash and SU's Old Olive ribbon. The sentiment came from a set of stamps that came with Issue 2 of Creative Stamping which I picked up from Just Tracy's shop last week.

Why not challenge yourself this week to use orange in your creation and give yourself a chance of winning some beautiful images from the Crafty Purple Frog - remember you don't have to use their images to take part in the challenge, but you'll double your chance of winning if you do.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous hun orange is not a colour I do a lot of either but this really is a beauty. My fave image as well.
Thank you for your lovely comment hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jill said...

Wow what an interesting background Linda - have to say she is a pretty image isn't she! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Linda, gorgeous image and I love the colours you put together for this one. I can see you are already an expert user of the MS TSV punches ! I haven't played with mine yet, will have to get you to do a masterclass for me !!!
luv
wynneth
x