Followers

Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Logan's Christening LO and scrap card

Here is the LO I completed for Logan's album of his Christening day way back in June. As you know I've been using up my scraps and I've also been following the LO's and ideas from the Shimelle Laine Pretty Paper class. The papers are mainly Basic Grey and make the LO look a bit festive to me but the colours went with the vicars outfit so I went with them!

logan 3

The card is very similar to the one I did for the Queen Kat card I did a couple of weeks ago, but this time instead of an image I've simply gone for a Christmas sentiment. There were still a few of these scraps leftover so I have made a few of these simple cards. The sentiment comes from an SU set called Curly Cute.

scraps 1

2 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Beautiful LO and sure one to cherish!
Praise the Lord for He is good!
Love the Christmascard too!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Jill said...

Great way to use up your scraps Linda! Jill x