Followers

Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Just Tracy's challenge

This month I got to draw a sketch for the Just Tracy's challenge blog which can be interpreted in anyway you like.





jt sketch nov





I'm also sponsoring this months challenge with the prize being a set of SU stamps that were only available for a short while at the beginning of this year.


And here is the card I made to go with the sketch - I've used some lovely Anna Griffin papers and a lovely sentiment from an Elusive Image set of stamps I bought last year. The ribbon, gems and SU co-ordinating cardstock added the finishing touches. The poinsettia was created using a Marianne die and I just love the traditional feel of this card.



jt nov



I hope you'll join in with the challenge this month and good luck with winning the prize.



3 comments:

Jill said...

Great sketch Linda, loved using it and I think I might use it again as well!! And I love your Christmassy Christmas card iykwim!! Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

Gorgeous Linda, loved working with your sketch, something to really get my teeth into.

Hugs K x

Heli said...

I agree, love the traditionalness of this image, makes me what to get the classical christmas music out and fiddle with my stuff :) going to have a look at the other entries on the blog for more inspiration