Followers

Thursday, 24 November 2011

For Someone Special

The challenge this fortnight for the Crafty Purple Frog is to make something for Someone Special. I decided to make a box which I have made many times before and is the just the right size to fit a small tray of Hotel Chocolat selector chocolates inside.

cpf2

I have used one of the lovely pyramage images and one of the backing papers, which I printed onto cardstock from the Flight of Fancy CD - Rom. There are also sentiment sheets, notelets, bookmarks and tags on this CD too. Just some decorative cord and gems added to give it a bit of sparkle and it's a perfect gift box to say thank you to those special friends, which I hope all of you have.


Why not enter this weeks challenge and give yourself the chance to win some lovely images from the Crafty Purple Frog.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh I love boxes! Pretty colours Linda. Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is lovely Linda, any friend would be so honoured to receive a beautiful gift like this !! Those really are nice images.

I think you might be coming out to play on Monday ? Looking forward to it.
luv
wynneth
x

Mona Eidhammer said...

This is absolutely to die for! I just love the paper and the image fits perfectly with it! Fab job, hunni! Hugs...Mona