Followers

Saturday, 5 November 2011

Feed Me

I'm trying hard to get some more scrapbooking pages done and complete some challenges just for me - not always easy lately as time seems to be racing away. However, I've had a fun day with my friend Lisa who came down last night and we managed to get a few things made as well as enjoy a nice walk along the creek and catching up with each others news.

This week on the Smudgy Antics challenge blog they had the theme of Dark and Gruesome and as it was Halloween not long ago I thought I would scrap one of the photos I took of David dressed up. I've used one of the papers and some embellishments I got with a Scrapbook Circle Halloween kit which I believe is an Authentique paper range, digi images from Smeared Ink and stamps from Avocado Arts and coloured in with Copics. Hopefully it conveys the dark and gruesome side.



feed me




We're off now up to Colette and Tims to see some fireworks, David and his family are also there and apparently Connor wants to come down to our house as he doesn't like them, but hopefully I can persuade him to watch them from their house.


6 comments:

monique said...

wow this is dark and gruesome, love it. thanks for joining the Smudgy Antics Challenge

blackdragon said...

This is wonderful Linda.... dark and gruesome at its finest. Thank you so much for playing along at Smudgy antic this week.
lynx
I hope you enjoyed the fireworks.x

ike said...

Fabulous piece - live that outfit. This is definitely dark and gruesome !! Thank you for playing at Smudgy Antics.
Ike xx

angelwhispers said...

My word just love the Halloween Layout what a great picture and loving your detail! Chanelle xx

~Lady B~ said...

Omg! I love your page! Fabulous costume, outstanding layout, and fantastic use of your smeared ink stamps! I am totally doing a happy dance looking at your gruesome creation! Thanks for playing with smudgy antics this week!

Sugar said...

fabulous page girl! love it!! thanks for playing with smudgy antics!