Followers

Monday, 7 November 2011

Christmas with the fairies

It's the first Monday of a new month which means I have some new Queen Kat Design stamps to share with you this month. My first offering is the stamp called Christmas with the fairies and is from the Phantom Rose collection and drawn by the artist Coriander Shea Detwiler.

qkd1

I thought I would make a little gift card which holds a small bottle of (in this case) Vodka. The Vodka did actually come in it's own tin (which I will use for something else) but I wanted to incorporate it into the card. I've used SU's Old Olive as my base card and decorated it with some DCWV scraps of paper. The image was coloured in using my Copics and the sentiment I printed out on the computer. The only other additions were the brads and ribbon from my stash. I also used SU's scallop border punch. Hope you like it.

No comments: