Followers

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

A trip to see the Wizard of Oz is required I think....

... because if I only had a brain I would have remembered that I was supposed to have posted my Just Tracy's Challenge blog post on Saturday 1st October. I can only blame it perhaps being preoccupied with final wedding arrangements, extra hours and training at work and early mornings - lots of them! Too many things to remember with my ever decreasing brain cells as I get nearer to another milestone age bracket!!!!

Anyway I guess it's better to be late than never to post it at all so here is my DT card for the Just Tracys challenge blog which this month is being sponsored by Whoopsi Daisy. The prize this month is 4 sheets of digi images and the challenge is a nice easy one this month - Anything Goes (a bit like my memory then really - ha!)

I used this gorgeous little girl stamp which went perfectly with some chipboard shapes that came with a kit recently.

jt oct

The papers and the chipboard came from my September Artful Delights card kit. The image was coloured in using my Copics this time and placed onto nestie dies. The ribbon and brad came from my stash.

5 comments:

Marja Rolfes said...

Ooh wow Linda!!!!! What a cutie!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

Jill said...

It's alright no problem, knew you would get around to it eventually!! Jill x

Annie said...

a pretty card Linda, and a cutie pie image too! not such nice weather here today, but it has been glorious.
hugs, annie x

Saxo Stamper said...

Just lovel Linda, what gorgeous colours, really beautiful.

k x

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Hi Linda, your card is gorgeous, we just love your colouring and embellishments. You can still do a work of art even when you are pre occupied with wedding thoughts.
Love from
Rachel and Angela.
xx