Followers

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Starting points by Shimelle Laine

I've recently enrolled on a couple of Shimelle Laines on-line classes and although I haven't completed them yet they are a constant source of inspiration as is her blog where I found this post called Starting Points. Something a little different and a great way of getting me back into my scrapbooking - especially as I have so many photos of events, places visited and grandchildren to catch up with. You start off with just a couple of pieces of paper and a few strips cut from one of the papers and then you go from there in whichever direction you want.


sarting point 2


I've used some My Minds Eye for the background paper and then a piece of paper that came from a huge K&Co paper pad that I shared with a friend. The pictures were taken when Colette, myself, Sarah and Laura went for a fish pedicure to start off her hen party celebrations. The various embellishments came from my forgotten stash as well as some elements from my Scrapbook Circle and Artful Delight kits so I have really mixed old stash with new stash to create a very simple LO, but one that captures an afternoon and evening of fun for us all.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ha the extra words make it much better Linda!!

We will have to re-arrange our trip for some better weather!! It was really bad here by the time I got home.
Jill x

photosglitterglue said...

Cute layout but eewww :)