Followers

Monday, 17 October 2011

Kuma Chan

Here is another card I made with the recently released Kuma Chan cat stamp from Queen Kat Designs. I've gone with the monochromatic look this time and used some oriental background papers and embellishments which I have had in my stash. I've also kept the colouring of the image very simple using pale blues and greys. The artist is Che Gilson.

qkd 1

Later in the week I will share some wedding photos with you - thankfully the sun shone on Colette and Tim's wedding day and there was only one hiccup, otherwise the day went perfectly for them.

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Linda, oh dear, looks like I need to get this new kitty for my qkd collection :o( I love the simple colouring you used and what pretty background paper.

Pleased to hear that the wedding went well, looking forward to seeing the pix.
luv
wynneth
x

Jill said...

Hi Linda, glad the day went well!
Love that background and those fans are gorgeous! Jill x

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Hi Linda, we are so glad the wedding went well and that the weather was good for you all.
Your card is stunning, the papers you have chosen compliment your image perfectly. The image is so cute and we love the oriental fans.
Love from
Rachel and Angela
xx

Heli said...

very stylish Linda x looking forward to some of the wedding photos :)