Followers

Monday, 24 October 2011

Hello Friend

I wouldn't particularly say I am a fan of the colour purple, but I do think it looks great when teamed with black - always dramatic. I've used this colour combination for my second offering with Terri by Myka Jelina, one of my favourite artists at Queen Kat Designs.

qkd 2

Everything came from my scrap boxes, I've had the purple glitter card years - it was one of the first things I ever bought from Create and Craft in the days when Alan and Barry were still around! The border punch is a Fiskars punch and the sentiment buttons I believe are 7Gypsie. The black cardstock is from SU. The image has been coloured in using shades of purple and grey with Promarkers.

3 comments:

Claire said...

Love this Linda - I love purple and black together, they look so striking. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

Quite fabulous Linda, I too love Myka's work and I love what you did with this gorgeous image. I love purple and especially paired up with black.

It was lovely seeing you today, I had a great afternoon.
hugs
wynneth
x

Annie said...

simply fabulous Linda!
hugs, annie x