Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2011

All work and no play

that's how it feels at the moment. I've been on early mornings this week - 5am starts!(in fact 6 out of the last 8 days I've started at 5) Not much crafting getting done other than finishing off a few things for the wedding on the 15th of this month. It really seems to be coming round quick now and the bride to be is getting nervous, I'm feeling a little stressed out trying to sort out the seating arrangement which isn't easy when Colette forgot to mention a couple of people who had said they would be coming, but when I put the list together she'd forgotten to add them!

Rather than not posting at all I thought I would share a photo of Logan who is now 9 1/2 months old, crawling around like mad, pulling himself up on everything and the proud owner of two teeth. I took this photo last month while he was glued to the TV watching one of the children's channels - he's such a cutie.
logan
I actually get a lie in tomorrow as I don't have to start work until 11.30, but it's back to 5 on Saturday and then I get a whole day off.

4 comments:

Jill said...

Aww he does look cute and very concentrated as well! Not sure that all work and no play is a good idea! See you soon. Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

oh bless him x what a cutie, bet you will be pleased to have a lie in today. have a good weekend

hugs K x

Heli said...

Wow, he is a cutie :) and blimey thats a lot of early starting. Are you nearly all there for the wedding?
Thanks for your email, not sure what is wrong with the blog, need to speak to some who knows about these thi ngs!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Oooo... poor you, I hate early mornings !! We are experiencing some severe tropical storms here in Florida and it's rained heavily, solidly and non-stop for more than 48 hours !! Lots of flooding in the area, but so far we are OK, apart from not being able to get out much. It's still warm though and I've got on with quite a bit of knitting. Not long til we're back home now, looking forward to seeing you again soon.

luv
wynneth
x