Followers

Monday, 10 October 2011

All the gold in the world

couldn't show you how much I care was one of the lovely sentiments that came with the September Myka monthly kit from QKD. I've combined the sentiment with one of the lovely new releases from QKD called Terri also by Myka Jelina.

qkd 3

I've made an ATC this time using some SU Melon Mambo and Night of Navy cardstock. Again using one of the stamps that came with Septembers Myka monthly kit I've created a background of gold embossed coins. Terri is the gorgeous main image which I believe I coloured in with Promarkers and then cut out and added to the ATC along with the sweet sentiment.


Wedding not far away now still a few things to finish off but I'm sure it will all be wonderful on the day - just hoping we get a dry day if nothing else for them so they can have lots of photos taken in a nearby park.


Busy week ahead once again - only a couple of early mornings this week, but tomorrow I have to have my car serviced, drop off the wedding favours and seating plan to the wedding venue as well as picking up the dresses from the lady making the alterations at the end of the week. So I think this is going to be another week where there will not be much crafting for myself going on.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow what a fiddly process for your ATC, still its worth it and it looks brilliant and it is such a lovely saying!

Hope all the final preparations go well and can't wait to see the photos. Jill x

Pat said...

Love that background stamp and your sentiment goes so well with the whole theme of the card. Thanks for sharing!

Rainbow Studio's Rachel and Angela said...

Ah shame, poor you not having time to craft! You must be exhausted with all the wedding preparations.
This is such a "groovy" card - really lovely.
Hugs
Rachel and Angela
xx