Followers

Monday, 19 September 2011

True Beauty

qkd fb3
For my Queen Kat design this week I have used Lily Bloom again as my stamped image. I've coloured the image in using SU watercolour pencils to give her a softer look this time. The stamp is currently available to buy with 25% off from the Queen Kat shop. The papers and the sentiment came from a Prima paper pad and I got to play with my new Martha Stewart punch too! The ribbon came form last months card kit and the antique flower brads I found in an antique market type of place.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Love those colours Linda, it's a beautiful sentiment as well. Jill x

Saxo Stamper said...

gorgeous brads Linda and lovely card, nice ribbon x

Annie said...

a beautiful card Linda with a touch of shabby chic about it.
hugs, annie x