Followers

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Target met

I managed to complete my Eeyore cross stitch while we were on our mini break last week all I've got to do now is get it framed and then I will give it to Colette to go in Logan's bedroom. They have finally got their own place not far from us which they are really excited about. They need to re-decorate most of the place and it requires carpets, but they will get there and it's somewhere they can call their own - I'm so pleased for them - it even has it's own garden space which will be a bonus as Logan grows up.

DSCF8785

It's less than four weeks now until Colette and Tim's wedding - it's seems to have come around really quickly. There are still one or two things to sort out, but hopefully it will all come together and they will have a day to remember for all the right reasons. I've made a start on the wedding favours but ran out of cardstock which will hopefully arrive at the end of the week along with the ribbon I needed to wrap round the boxes. Tim's mum was supposed to be doing the wedding cake so I need to remember to ask Colette what is happening about that - could be a trip to M&S otherwise and a quick decoration by the pair of us! Just need to try and fit in getting my hair cut before the wedding and make sure the shoes I've got do actually go with the outfit I bought.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Just love that cross stitch Linda, it's gorgeous! Lovely to see you this morning and so pleased to hear that all the arrangements are nearly done for Colette and Tim. Will look forward to all the photos!! Jill x

Penny Hanuszak said...

What a gorgeous cross stitch project. I know a lot of love went into this, being a former cross-stitcher myself. What a wonderful feeling to have completed such a piece. Congrats! Good luck with the wedding........sounds like you folks have a lot going on.

Marja Rolfes said...

Ooh wow Linda, beautiful!!!!!!!!! What a work you've put in that!!!!!!!!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja

My name is Wynneth said...

Well done on finishing Eeyore - I'm sure Logan will treasure it as he grows older :o) Florida is hot and sunny with the occasional heavy downpour, but there are always craft shops and restaurants to shelter in !!! Got your hydrangea punch - for a bargain price too :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Saxo Stamper said...

Beautiful Linda, really gorgeous.

Handy hint re the cake, do you have a waitrose - you can order it on line to pick up in the store or go to store to order, they do a super job - really nice decorations and lovely cake x