Followers

Thursday, 29 September 2011

The Silentness

Today is the next challenge on the Crafty Purple Frog blog. This week the challenge should be nice and easy as all you need to do is use a Crafty Purple frog sheet in any way you like....we want you to show us lots of LAYERS on your creations. So yep decoupage/pyramage does count as lots of layers or you could uses lots of layers of different papers.




And here is what you could win this time...
1st prize is a massive 5 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
2nd prize is 3 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize is 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th prize is 1 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog






cpf diff






This week I have used one of soon to be released new decoupage images called The Silentness. I also wanted to play with all the new Spellbinders I bought at the craft show last Thursday. I also played around with my distress inks and the gorgeous butterfly embossing folder from SU. The cardstock is all retired SU colours which have been inked with Scattered Straw, Dusty Concord and Shabby Shutters I think - my memory is useless and after a five o'clock start this morning I'm too lazy to walk downstairs and then back up again to check!

1 comment:

Mona E said...

Your card is just awesome. Love all the dies you have used. Fab layering of the image too. I think this one is so gorgeous!

Hugs...Mona