Followers

Friday, 23 September 2011

Knitting for Elisha

Another project I finished while we had our mini break was this little cardigan for our grandaughter Elisha. Amazingly for me it only took about a month to complete - I say complete I still have the three buttons to stitch on but that job will get done over the weekend and then I'm not sure whether to put it away for Christmas or give it to her now. Will think on that one.


DSCF8786

Unfortunately I am working the weekend so crafting time will be fairly limited, especially as it is Colette's birthday tomorrow and we have been invited round to theirs to celebrate the occasion. I am hoping though that I will get chance to take part in the challenges on the Artful Design Birthday blog. Fingers crossed I'll have those challenge done and ready to post during next week.

6 comments:

June Houck said...

I love the variegated yarn in your cardigan. Beautiful work!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is really lovely Linda, so nice to see it all finished. My multicoloured jacket is finished, just the stitching up to do now, so it will be coming home with me all finished off.
luv
w
x

Janet said...

Linda - this is beautiful with those amazing colors - great for a little girl. Enjoy your weekend and have a great time at the birthday celebration.

Jill said...

That is so pretty Linda, I see it has a wavy bottom!! Jill x

angelwhispers said...

Linda this is adorable and such perfect colours for a sweet little girl! Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxx

Marja Rolfes said...

Hey Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful cardigan! If I where you, I could'nt wait 'til Christmas to give it to her!!!!!! So cute!!
xxx
Dutch Tulip
Marja