Followers

Friday, 2 September 2011

Just Tracy's Challenge - Wings and things




Apologies for being a day late with my posting for the Just Tracy's challenge, unfortunately it clashed with The Crafty Purple Frog one yesterday. The theme this month for Just Tracy's is Wings & Things and this month Just Tracy's is sponsoring the challenge and has this wonderful prize for the lucky winner.




wings


I've used some stamps from Avocado Arts, TPC and I think Kanban. The background was created using the aeroplane that came with the Avocado Arts set and three different SU ink pads. Strips of scrap paper to create the border for the sentiment which also came from Avocado Arts - the plane is from TPC and the Happy Birthday I think was a Kanban stamp. I hope you've enjoyed my interpretation of the theme and hope you'll enter this months challenge - I wish I could as I love those Kaiser papers, stamps and embellishments!





3 comments:

Jill said...

Absolutely love your card Linda, that airoplane was inspired!! Jill x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabby DT card Linda - I wish I had the time to enter the challenge, it's a great prize ;o)

luv
wynneth
x

Sandy said...

Love the paper plane paper and the airplane and greeting looks fab. A fantastic card,
Sandy