Followers

Thursday, 15 September 2011

Fall into Fall

This is the theme for this fortnights challenge over at the Crafty Purple Frog challenge blog.

cpf sept 15

I have opted to use the lovely Sea Green Turtle decoupage sheet for my card. I just love the way the image fitted with the wording of the challenge as it really looks as if she is falling into fall. I've used some retired SU papers and stamps to create the background for the image. The image was mounted onto a lovely Nellie Snellen die cut. Ribbons and cardstock from my stash were used to co-ordinate with the colours of the image.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Ooh love those leaves Linda! Great card! Jill x

Karen B. said...

What a gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring.

Mona E said...

Gorgeous card, Linda. Love that image. And you have pared it with such gorgoeus trims and leaves. Love the colour combo too. Thanks so very much for the lovely birthdaycard i got in the mail. It`s soooo nice of you. I really appreciate it. Hugs...Mona