Followers

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Crafty Purple Frog challenge

For this fortnights challenge on the Crafty Purple Frog challenge blog we want you to show us some BIRTHDAY cards or gifts.



And here is what you could win this time...
1st prize is a massive 5 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
2nd prize is 3 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
3rd prize is 2 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog
4th prize is 1 downloads of your choice from The Crafty Purple Frog




cpf




For my card I have used the lovely Carnation Fairy decoupage which I have added a couple of gems to her necklace and dress. The papers are from SU and I've cut two strips of 2.5 inch strips of paper and used a Fiskars border punch to give a fancy edge to my flower rosette. This has then been matted onto some more pretty SU paper with the addition of a few gems in the corner. Finally I used the SU mini tag punch and added the greeting and a tiny bow.




Thanks for looking and I hope you'll have a go at the challenge - remember you don't have to use Crafty Purple Frog images for your entry but if you do you'll be entered twice.

1 comment:

Claire said...

This is beautiful Linda, I love the rosette surrounding the image. Hugs, Claire x